Compatible File Types
- PDF Documents: *.pdf
- Images : *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif, *.png, *.eps, *epsx, *.tif, *.tiff, *.svg
- Microsoft Office Documents: *.doc, *.docx, *.ppt, *.pptx, *.xls, *.xlsx
- Multimedia: *.avi, *.mov, *.flv, *.mpg, *.mpeg *.wmv, *.mp4, *.mp3, *.wav, *.wma, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4v
- 1GB file size limit - For the best online viewing experience, a file size limit has been established. File sizes that exceed this limit will not upload properly.
- Image Resolution - While inMotion has no limit on resolutions (images, PDF canvases, PPT slides, etc.), very high resolutions can be taxing for some computers and can lead to browser crashes. Before uploading, reduce the resolution or canvas size for large files to ensure all reviewers can access the proof without issue.
- Password Protection - Please ensure that any password/security functions are removed prior to uploading, otherwise the review application will not be able to process it for online viewing.
Since your stakeholders will be viewing these files on the web, we recommend optimizing your file to the smallest possible size that retains the viewing quality you expect. This will ensure optimal review performance and efficiency.
- To ensure the best possible experience for reviewers, we recommend saving your file using the Adobe setting, Save As Optimized For Fast Web View. This setting will increase browser load speeds for reviewers while accurately rendering content.
- Using the Fonts panel of the Adobe PDF Optimizer, embed fonts when necessary.
- The more complex vector elements present in a document, the more resources a reviewer's browser will consume. When necessary, rasterize these types of elements to ensure your reviewer has the best experience.
- If you flatten or rasterize the text components of a document, reviewers will lose the ability to markup the asset with text tools.
- If text is included and comment on copy may be required, we recommend uploading as a PDF to ensure text tools are available.
- Microsoft Office documents with complex layering or other elements may have better results if exported to PDF.
- Embed fonts in .PPT files whenever possible.
- Save Excel files as PDF to ensure your print area reflects your file content appropriately.
- Exporting to web presentation standards will optimize the experience for reviewers.
- 4K video resolution is fully supported up to the 1GB file size limit.
- URLs must be accessible by an outside service without Web Form authentication requirements.