The most important part of the creative workflow process is the beginning. Creative briefing, project kickoff, request intake – whatever you call it, the beginning of any project is the key to success. Proper project kickoff leads to higher quality first proofs, fewer proof versions, and faster turnaround on projects. Read on to learn our best practices on how to manage the request process to kickoff your projects successfully.
Form Template Builder
Requests are the basis of every successful project. That's why we built the Form Template Builder to empower customers to create and edit request forms and manage elements of concierge forms on their own. Now, you can get hands-on with your forms to design and experiment with your own request creations.
Video: Best Practices for the Form Template Builder
What are the key form components needed to get buy-in from your team and kick off a project successfully? Watch as we uncover best practices for building your forms, and walk you through the form creation process.
Even more - we have compiled a comprehensive checklist to help you every step of the way! Download the interactive checklist HERE.
Video: How to Go From Order-Taker to Strategic Partner
Watch Ilise Benun & Andy Brenits speak on how now, more than ever, creative teams have more responsibility to be creative partners to clients. Where does this start? With the Request!
Industry Best Practices From the inMotion Blog
- How Forms Can Revolutionize Your Creative Briefing Process
- Perfect Your Creative Request Intake Process
- Outlining An Effective Job Request Form
- Creative Briefs And Project Requests: More Is More
- Top Creative Trends For 2021
- The Four Features in inMotion Ignite That Help The LPGA Keep Swinging
- How Creative and Marketing Teams Manage Rush and Fast Track Projects