A Stakeholder is a user type in inMotion ignite that can be given permissions to request work, review work, receive final deliverable files, and collaborate on requests and reviews. inMotion ignite keeps a history of all requests, files, and reviews so you can easily access past work and create new requests when needed!
A request is a new job or brief that outlines the requirements of a project or initiative.
Access to request forms is managed by your account's inMotion ignite admin.
Submit and manage your requests from the My Requests tab in Requests. By default, this is the page that opens when you log into your inMotion ignite account.
Requests may appear in the following sections:
- DRAFT - Requests that you have started but not yet submitted
- SUBMITTED - Requests that you have submitted but have not yet been accepted
- ACCEPTED - Requests that you have submitted and have been accepted
- COMPLETED -Requests that you have submitted that have been completed and not yet archived
Learn more about creating and managing your requests:
Open a submitted request to view request details, keep track of request progress, and collaborate with your team.
Members include team members responsible for accepting the request. @mention these team members to notify them of request updates. We recommending keeping communication inside of the request so that all pertinent information is in one place. Once work is complete, you will also be able to access your final deliverable from the request details page.
Shared With Me*
Requests may be shared so that you can monitor progress or collaborate with others. View requests that have been shared with you in the Shared With Me tab.
- Learn how to view a shared request
When the request has been completed and associated work is archived, the request will appear in the Archived list. Your requests and associated files will remain available for historical tracking and easy duplication so you can begin the request process again!
When a review has been routed for your approval, you will receive an email notification. Click Start Your Review to be taken directly to the review and approval environment.
Additionally, you will receive an in-app notification. Select the bell icon towards the bottom of your global navigation to view your notifications. Select the review name to be taken directly to the review and approval environment.
Content that you have been invited to review will be located in the My Reviews tab in Reviews.
Reviews may appear in the following sections:
- TO DO - Items that you need to review
- IN REVIEW BY OTHERS - Items that you have reviewed but are still waiting on others to review
- RETURNED - Items that have completed their review and have not yet been archived
Click on the review to open it in the review environment and submit your approval. Use the links below to learn more about reviewing assets.
- An Introduction to Review & Approval
- Submitting a Review
- Reviewing a Media Asset
- Reviewing a Web Page
- Collaborating During a Review
- Viewing Review Versions
- inMotion ignite Review App for iOS and Android
When the review has been completed and associated work is archived, the review will appear in the Archived list. Reviews will remain available for reference.
Viewing Shared Reports
Report Sharing is only available for Business and Enterprise customers.
View any reports that have been shared with you in the Shared With Me tab in Reports.
All reports are updated in real time. Open the report to view shared data. To export a report to CSV, click on the action menu in the top right corner of your screen and select Export. To remove your access to the report, select Leave Report.
- Learn how to export a report
Once you leave a report, you will no longer be able to see it or access the data
Access your personal settings by clicking your avatar in the bottom left corner of your screen and selecting Personal Settings.
- From the My Profile tab in Settings you can edit your profile details and update your password
- From the Notifications tab you can manage your notification preferences
- From the Integrations tab you can set up your storage integrations
Using Global Search
When looking for items in inMotion ignite, you can always utilize global search!
- Learn more about the items you can search for in global search