Notification Improvements For All!
We know notifications are important to staying up-to-date on projects and keeping collaboration strong. This latest release allows both core users AND stakeholders(!) to customize their preferences more than ever before.
- You can now view and update both in-app and email notifications at one time with a new page in your Personal Settings: Notifications
- Stakeholders can also access the Notifications page to update their preferences, including time zone and frequency
- Experiencing email overload? Try our new email digest settings, now offering frequencies of every 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in addition to daily and weekly
Reviews Go Pink
As you know, the work to prepare and manage a proof is different than the task of reviewing! We've decided to start making this distinction clearer within the app. You’ll notice a new pink badge that indicates reviews in the main navigation bar, the My Reviews list, global search results, report types, and your in-app notifications. We’ve also made copy and UI updates on the proof modal to help make it even easier to create and send work for review. Some of the changes you’ll see include:
- The “Route End Date” is now called the “Review Deadline” and is visible even before you select your reviewers
- The “Proof Subject” is now called the “Review Name”
- The “Send Proof” button now says “Send Proof for Review”
- The “Proof Option” button now says “Review Options”
- The “Proof Assets” header now says “Review Assets”
Even Easier Role Management
When you're setting up your account or making major changes to team roles, full visibility matters. Now you can customize your roles even further and easily view the permissions associated with each role.
- The Roles and Permissions pages have been consolidated into a single page, Roles & Permissions, for an easier way to create and update your team's roles
- You can edit role names and descriptions after the role is created
- The default Stakeholder role is now indicated with a blue badge for improved visibility
Additional Setting Updates
Account and Personal settings in ignite allow you to unlock the platform’s full potential and customize your ignite experience for yourself and your team. We made some additional updates to the Settings pages in ignite to help you navigate them more easily.
- The General Page in Account Settings is now called Features and boasts a brand new look
- The Profile page in Personal Settings now allows you to manage your avatar, password, assignment preferences, and availability all in one place
- Now you can hover over the inMotion ignite logo to fully expand the navigation bar from anywhere in the app
Feeling nostalgic? Here's what we released...