You can add and edit existing statuses to reflect the true flow of work throughout your organization. Utilizing your own unique work statuses can provide quick and easy insight into the progress of campaign and project work and help keep your teams in sync. These custom statuses will appear within the details and list views for both campaigns and projects.
Adding a new work status
Access to Account Settings is managed by the permission Manage Account Settings.
- To create a new work status to your account, navigate to Account Settings by selecting your avatar in the bottom of the global navigation bar.
- From the Settings sub-navigation menu, select Work Statuses.
- Click Add Status in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter the status name you'd like to use and choose the stage that it belongs to. The stages are generally defined as follows:
- Choose whether it's applicable to campaigns, projects, or both.
- Click Create Status.
Editing an existing work status
- Navigate to Account Settings > Work Statuses and select the status you would like to edit.
- Update the status name and whether it's applicable to campaigns, projects, or both, and click Save.
Deleting a work status
Each stage must have at least one status. Once a stage has more than one status, you can remove a work status as necessary. The system will not allow you to delete any status that is currently applied to an existing project.
- Navigate to Account Settings > Work Statuses and select the status you would like to remove.
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the Status Name.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Delete This Status.
Applying a custom work status
By default, any new campaign or project will be given the first status listed in the 'To Do' stage. To make changes to the Work Status, click on the status link in the top right corner and select the updated status. This link will always reflect the current status of the campaign or project.